Market Street’s popular spring concert series, featuring artists in country, rock and acoustic guitar and more, returns to the shopping, dining and entertainment destination every Thursday, April 20 through June 8, from 6 – 8:30 pm (see below video for schedule)
• May 4 Latin and contemporary favorites from Mango Punch
• May 11 The Eagles tribute band Already Gone
• May 18 Texas Country tunes from Junior Gordon
• May 25 Acoustic guitar sounds by Zach Person
• June 1 Country and rock favorites by Rat Ranch
• June 8 Jazz and R&B sounds on the saxophone from David Caceres Quintet (during H-E-B Wine Walk at Market Street)
Every spring music concert at Market Street is free and open to the public. Blankets and lawn chairs also are welcome.
Coolers are welcome within the limits of Central Park. Patrons may not walk around property with alcoholic beverages.
As always you can call me at 832-934-4066, or visit my website http://www.kennethneal.com