Time: 6 – 8:30 pm
Market Street – 9595 Six Pines Drive, The Woodlands
Fall Concert Series Event Details:
Market Street’s popular fall concert series, featuring artists in country, rock and acoustic guitar and more, returns to the shopping, dining and entertainment destination every Thursday, September 7 through October 26, from 6 – 8:30 pm
Market Street’s Central Park once again will be the scene of the eight-week concert series when music fans can enjoy performers from the shady patios of Jasper’s, Crú –Wine Bar, Tommy Bahama Tropical Café, Uni Sushi, 1252 Tapas Bar or any of Market Street’s signature restaurants.
Sponsored by Sewell Automotive, Market Street’s 2017 Fall Concert Series features the following music line-up:
• September 7 Jazz and R&B sounds on the saxophone from David Caceres Quintet
• September 14 Pop, rock and dance hits from Flashpoint
• September 21 A variety of Latin and contemporary favorites from Shekere
• September 28 Beatles tunes from cover band The Fab 5
• October 5 A cover of Journey favorites from Escape
• October 12 A variety of country hits from Nobody’s Fool
• October 19 The smooth sounds of jazz fusion by Stratus
• October 26 Blues and rock tunes from Hamilton Loomis
Visit us at http://www.kennethneal.com – Supporting your Family’s Realestate needs for LIFE!!!
Numbers are in for May 2017 ……. Home sales are UP!!!!
Check out http://www.kennethneal.com
Okay Parents, It’s time to step up. I know you would rather be watching HGTV, or Ninja Warrior !!!! Get out there and LIVE it UP!!!
As Part of the “All Around the Woodlands Texas” video tour, there will be 4 parts to keep each video in the 7 minute or less time frame. Part one takes us from putting in to the upper end of the lake. Check it out. Check me out at http://www.kennethneal.com
A Two Part video set on the Background of the Woodlands Texas. When did it start, what is some of the history, and what are the Impressive Stats associated withe the Woodlands today. !!! For more information visit my Website http://www.kennethneal.com
Market Street’s popular spring concert series, featuring artists in country, rock and acoustic guitar and more, returns to the shopping, dining and entertainment destination every Thursday, April 20 through June 8, from 6 – 8:30 pm (see below video for schedule)
• May 4 Latin and contemporary favorites from Mango Punch
• May 11 The Eagles tribute band Already Gone
• May 18 Texas Country tunes from Junior Gordon
• May 25 Acoustic guitar sounds by Zach Person
• June 1 Country and rock favorites by Rat Ranch
• June 8 Jazz and R&B sounds on the saxophone from David Caceres Quintet (during H-E-B Wine Walk at Market Street)
Every spring music concert at Market Street is free and open to the public. Blankets and lawn chairs also are welcome.
Coolers are welcome within the limits of Central Park. Patrons may not walk around property with alcoholic beverages.
As always you can call me at 832-934-4066, or visit my website http://www.kennethneal.com
We need to pay close attention to the areas near and around our homes in the Woodlands. This is the only way to make sure and keep our neighborhood from changing as more and more building activity takes place around us.